Generally you can sort your financial records into three categories:
- Papers and receipts that you need to keep only for the calendar year or less
- Tax Records that you need to securely maintain for seven years in readiness for a possible ATO audit
- Financial records that should be retained indefinitely such as mortgage statements
With the end of the financial year rapidly approaching it is time to cull the current years accumulated papers that are simply no longer needed. Although these papers are of no further value to you, it is important to remember they still hold significant personal information that can be used fraudulently against you.
You cannot risk your personal and sensitive information to council waste disposal methods.
CTI Shredding & Recycling is one of few Perth companies that own and operate a commercial shredding machine.
There are no third parties involved in the collection, transport and shredding supply chain, only CTI Logistics staff in CTI vehicles operating CTI plant and equipment.
This ensures a chain of custody is upheld at all times and provides you, the customer, with total accountability.
We guarantee you a totally secure and confidential service.
We service Yanchep to Mandurah metropolitan area and offer a wide regional service to country locations for both the commercial and domestic markets.
No job is too big or small so contact us now and find out when we are next in your area.
Secure Office Shredding Bin Service
- One Off security bin service
- Permanent onsite security bin scheduled servicing
- Permanent onsite security bin on-demand servicing
Archive Box Collection and Shredding Service
- Office clean up services
- Storage unit clear outs
- Destruction Certificates
Walk in and Drop Off
- Most cost effective shredding service
- Two Perth drop off centres north or south of the Swan River
- Accept any volume – minimum invoice